Saturday, 17 November 2012

I'm back

Well I'm back... With a renamed blog.

I've decided that I should use a blog as some type of therapy/ stress release. Also I have a lot of time riding back and forth on the train.... Ok. Here goes nothing.

Right now my life is a little upside down and old. Yes. Old. My husband and I came to Thailand to visit his parents. We then found out that my husband wouldn't be able to get back into the country until he was granted citizenship. So to spend time wisely I have gone back to university. ABAC is an interesting international university. When I was there my first three years I went crazy. Yup crazy. My grades my first year were awesome then uni life hit and they went down from there and I failed a few, dropped a few, got kicked out of some. It sounds bad but everyone has their crazy times and that was mine. Luckily and weirdly enough I was saved by getting married, pregnant, and taking a much needed break for one year.

Now that I'm back, I'm smarter, wiser, and more of a hard ass. I don't let registration push me around or let my dean tell me what I can't do. This lead to a wonderful semester of eight classes finishing them with 6 A's, a B, and one C. That's right I had to prove myself.

Though being back is nice and I get the rest of my uni life back and graduation looks closer than ever I just couldn't help but notice a few things. Most important was my friends. They didn't change, I mean in the good way. They didn't judge me cause I was " the married with the baby" one in the group. They acted as though I had never left. They even tell stories of the year that I was absent and ask me " remember that Sam?" It's wonderful. Also my faculty is getting smaller? maybe its just me or that i might be apart of the largest graduating class but There are no people in our faculty it seems. i thought there were more and there probably was, but they left and or graduated. Apart from studying I'm in a band, all girls haha, it makes me feel complete and dare I say it young? I am only 23 but there's nothing like the band attitude to make you feel 16 again haha.Really I have it all. Except I have to be away from my baby Luke who is now 13 months and my husband for about 4 days every week. I also have to get on the train from Bangkok to our home in Ubon which is about a 8-12 hour trip... Depending on how the conductor feels. Haha oh Thailand. My husband and his family are incredibly supportive which is the greatest relief and they are awesome with my son so it makes me feel a little better. I also adapted the attitude " you gotta do what you gotta do what you gotta do." Haha. So things are looking good for my" I need to have a BA and graduate" attitude.

And next immigration. Ew. We have Top's application at least three times. Got my best friend to break into my house in Canada so we could get things quicker and all that jazz. But all that we have done it was sent back because the government constantly changes the application forms. Gawd!!! Well now we are trying to do it through the embassy in Thailand but now the problem is Canada post seems to believe that our address in Thailand doesn't exists.... Seriously? Wow.

I'm going to try and keep this blogging hobby up and post more often. But for now it's lights off on the train. New day tomorrow in another Province. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment